Points of Pride
Bedford Points of Pride
- The use of science kits enables students to engage in hands-on science instruction.
- Bedford Elementary School achieved North Central Accreditation and continues to work on research-based school improvement.
- Bedford students participate in various enrichment assemblies throughout the school year, including visits from authors.
- Newly implemented technology and media curriculums enhance classroom instruction..
- Bedford teachers participate in staff development opportunities via literacy, differentiated instruction, multi-tiered systems of support,, and successful reading / writing practices.
- Bedford utilizes the School-Wide Positive Behavior Intervention Support System (PBIS) program. The main focus of the plan is to have school-wide management strategies for all students, across all grade levels and to reward students daily, weekly and monthly for making good choices.
- Fifth Grade Fall Camp: Bedford’s 5th grade students and teachers attended, for the first time, a week-long science camp to enrich outdoor education and M-Step test concepts. Our goal is to have our entire 5th grade student body experience this worthwhile camp.
Student Activities and Awards
|Student Involvement in Community Projects:||Student Recognitions|
Good Fellows Canned Food Drive
Pennies for Patients
Reading Month Activities and Contests
Bedford Best Tickets
Student Success Honor
Walking / Running Club